- End Mount base 6" long
- UL recognized in the US and Canada
- 20kV peak rating guarantees quick and efficient ignition
- Small size and lightweight (approx 1.1 lbs.)
- A vacuum encapsulation process using a synthetic resin provides resistance to moisture and excellent heat dissipation and electrical insulation
- Case material is a high temperature thermoplastic that provides high impact strength and scratch resistance and is impenetrable to most chemicals
- Case design has "breakout" sections at the rear and side for lead wire exit and a hood to neatly cover and protect these wires where required.
- Input: A 120 vac, 60 Hz, 35VA
- Output voltage: 6kV RMS, 20kV peak
- Output Current: 35mA RMS
- Secondary mid-point ground ambient operating temperature: : -20A degrees to 150A degrees F.
- Storage temperature: -40A degrees to 150A degrees F.