Beckett's new Powerlight ignitors offer improved performance and longer life. Easy to install and is designed as a universal replacement in Beckett and other manufacturer's burners.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- External heat sink eliminated for improved perfromance and reduced frequency of replacement due to overheating and arcing.
- Easy change to interrupted ignition to increase ignitor life and save energy.
- Lightweight, single piece design is compatible with Beckett and other burners to reduce required inventory.
- Fully potted with improved epoxy to withstand thermal shock and protect electronic components: waterproof
- Simplified wiring requirements and fewer wires for ease of installation
- Optional Cad Cell included with ignitor, but not installed.
- Input voltage: 10.8-16Vdc
- Output voltage: 20kV peak
- Output Current: 25mA RMS
- Input Current: 1.8A
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40 to 150F
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 150F
- Moisture: 5 to 95% relative humidity