Comet P36/10GR Soft Wash Pump
Duraphragm technology extends the life of the diaphragms by shielding them from direct contact with the chemical inlet. This spreads inlet vacuum often caused by a dirty suction filter or kinked hose, across the entire surface of the diaphragm instead of focusing it on one small area where most failures occur.
- Chemical resistant wet parts
- Compatible with aggressive soft wash chemicals
- Hexagonal manifolds for smooth and quiet operation
- Fits standard engines with 3/4" keyed shaft
- Injection molded plastic parts with UV stabilization
- Secure bracket system to prevent manifold leaks
- Includes gear box and pressure regulator
- 3 diaphragms
- 550 RPM
- 9.3 GPM maximum
- 145 PSI maximum
- 0.9 HP
- 25.6 lbs.