FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES!
Pressure Pro Pro-Chem Soft Wash Spray System
Pro-Chem Soft Wash Spray Systems are low pressure chemical applicators designed for cleaning roofs, building exteriors, driveways, screen enclosures, wood decks, fences, vinyl siding or any softer surfaces to remove bacteria, molds, mildews, moss, fungus and algae when pressure washing is not feasible. “Totally Self Contained” 100 or 200 gallon tank feed systems with available pressures of 150 or 300 PSI and flow rates of 6 or 10 GPM featuring Honda gasoline engines and gear reduced Comet or UDOR diaphragm pumps. All skid frames are constructed of aircraft grade aluminum which is chemical resistant and rustproof.
- Poly tank/skid self contained system
- Lightweight, rustproof modular aluminum skid w/lifetime warranty
- Durable corrosion resistant aluminum and stainless steel hose reel
- Exclusive Tank-less Clean-N-Flush Valve
- Gear Drive Comet or UDOR ZETA Diaphragm pumps
- Rugged GX200 Honda Commercial Engines
- 400′ x 3/8” chemical application hose
- Adjustable Spray Gun: Up to 30′ Spray distance
NOTE: All units are completely factory assembled, tested in the USA, and delivered ready to operate. UNITS MUST BE FLUSHED IMMEDIATELY AFTER EACH USE
NOTE: All units are completely factory assembled, tested in the USA, and delivered ready to operate.
NOTE: Some restrictions may apply to free shipping offers.