Sidewalk Solutions 24" Trough Solution
Description: The Trough Solution was developed with only one task in mind. That was to clean a 24” wide x
1 1/2” deep road side water drainage trough ( “Miami Gutter”) in one pass of the surface cleaner. A regular
surface cleaner is too far away to clean the center. A 19” cleaner works with two passes plus returning to
where you left off. Then there is the wand.
The Trough Solution's dual 12” rotor arms spin faster than a 20” bar so you can move faster. The angled rotor arms match the contour of the trough. Only one pass is required by a single operator. With an assistant moving the rig & hose it is a continuous movement down the road. If you are doing Community Cleaning, it is a must have piece of equipment!
- Manufactured In the USA by:
- Complete Sidewalk Solutions
- Heavy Duty Welded High Grade Aluminum Construction
- Stainless Steel Mosmatic Swivels and Rotor Arms
- Stainless Steel Couplers and Fittings for Dependability
- Low Glare Satin Black Powder Coat Finish
- Convenient Fold Down Handle Assembly
- Handle Assembly Easily Reverses for Left Hand Use
- Front Welded Bar for Ease of Carrying and Enables the Trough Solution Deck and Handle Assembly to be Secured from Theft.
- 10 Inch Pneumatic ball bearing tires
- 4000 PSI 212 degree F and 8 GPM Rated
- Measures: 26+” L x 28” W x 37” H ( 12” Folded)
- Complete Assembly Weighs Just 45 LBS
- Does the Work of a 19” Cleaner making two passes instead of one. Cleans in less time—IT PAYS FOR ITSELF
- Free ground shipping the the contiguous US (Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico additional)
Supporting Equipment Requirements:
MINIMUM: 8 gpm @ 3000 psi