Wayne 12V Burner Assembly with Pump
A specially designed burner for No. 1 or No. 2 fuel oil which allows the burner to operate from a gasoline driven engine through the alternator and a heavy duty battery WITHOUT the need for a generator.
This burner features:
- Flamelock retention head results in improved efficiency and lower emissions
- Low nozzle temperatures
- Positive retention
- Controlled flame pattern
- High static pressure which overcomes adverse flame conditions.
- Specifically designed 12 volt solid state ignitor, runs constant duty to reignite oil in case of flame loss
- 12v DC, permanent magnet, ball bearing motor with replaceable brushes
- firing rate from 1.00 GPH to 2.75 GPH
- Industry standard MSR components with the exception of motor and ignitor
- Fuel solenoid included
- Firing Capacities: 0.50 to 2.75 gallons per hour No 1 or No 2 fuel oil
- Fuel Pump: Compact 3450 RPM single stage 3 GPH capacity
- Motor: 12 VDC permanent magnet, ball bearing with replaceable brushes, 4500 RPM 12.5 full load amps, .22HP
- Ignitor: 12 VDC constant duty, solid state, mid point ground, input 12VDC, 50VA, full load amps 5.2. Output -20KV peak, 28 MA.
- Controls: Ignitor drop out timer available
- Oil Valve: Non delay, 24VAC312VDC, .6 Amp, fuel pump mounted
- Fan Housing: One piece, die cast aluminum which aligns all moving parts
- Mounting: Adjustable or fixed mounting flange
- Air Adjustment: Patented multiple air adjusting bands interlock for positive air adjustment
- Air Tube: Heavy duty 13 gauge seamless material, available in sizes from 3-3/4" to 15"
- Flame Retention Head: High temperature stainless steel for longer life
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 25 lbs.
- Power Supply: 12VDC