Wayne EHASR Burner Assembly
Flamelock assures positive flame stability, resulting in a clean, uniform high temperature flame. High static pressure for better air/oil mixture. Clean, smooth ignition and sharp, positive, no drip shutoff prevents carbon soot from forming. Nozzle operating temperatures remain low. Economy results from high Co2 readings, providing a high combustion efficiency that saves fuel.
- Lower emissions
- Improved efficiencies
- Pulsation free
- Controlled flame pattern
- Quiet stops and starts
- Low nozzle temperatures
- High static pressure overcomes adverse draft conditions.
- Capacity: 0.75 GPH thru 3.00 GPH, No. 1 or No. 2 fuel oil
- Fuel Pump: Standard 3450 TPM fuel pump, easy to service. One or two stage.
- Motor: 1/5 HP, NEMA standard, split phase, 3450 RPM, 115v/60Hz
- Ignition: 10,000v. constant duty transformer.TV-Radio interference proof. Positive make or break contact with electrodes. Swing away design swings open for easy access to gun assembly.
- Controls: control and cadmium cell are optional
- Nozzle Adapter: Patented no drip brass adapter insures sharp oil cutoff when fuel pump shuts off. Bleeds from line, prevents after drip, eliminating smoke, soot, and carbon formation.
- Fan Housing: One piece die cast fan housing. High strength aluminum alloy maintains lifetime alignment of moving parts. No vibration. Less wear. Insures whisper quiet operation.
- Mounting: rigid flange, adjustable flange or pedestal mount available.
- Air Adjustment: Patented dual air adjusting bands interlock for positive air adjustment
- Air Tube: Heavy duty 13 gauge seamless steel tube material available in 3 5/8" to 23" lengths
- Flame Retention Head: High temperature stainless steel for longer life.
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 38 lbs.